You can brighten the season for children –
1. Make a Christmas or year-end donation to help with wish lists or long-term needs.
2. Give in the name of someone you love with an honor or memorial donation.
- Click I would like to dedicate this gift, and we will send a Christmas card acknowledgment
3. Donate gift cards – they’re especially helpful for teens and struggling families (Visa, Target, Wal-Mart, or other popular retail stores).
- Mail or deliver to Methodist Home for Children, Attn: Jennifer Cooper, 1041 Washington St., Raleigh NC 27605-1259
4. Shop & smile – Do good when you shop AmazonSmile. It costs you nothing! Choose The Methodist Home for Children, Inc as your charity and start shopping with AmazonSmile. It is the same Amazon you know – same products, same prices, same service.
5. Donate invested funds, real estate, or life insurance for year-end tax advantages.