- This event has passed.
January 6, 2022 @ 6:00 pm - 7:30 pm
ONLINE | Foster Care & Adoption Session
Are you interested in fostering or adopting a child?
This session provides information about fostering and adopting through Methodist Home for Children.
On the agenda:
- What it means to be a foster parent.
- What the training & licensing process is all about.
- What types of children are referred to our foster care/adoption program.
- Dates for our next MAPP training class.
Required: Please fill out our Foster Parent Screening form.
- Click here to get started; we will follow up within 24 hours of receiving your form.
Options for joining the session:
- Join from the meeting link
- Join by meeting number
Meeting number (access code): 2633 092 7065
Meeting password: j3tPNPxW8V5 (53876799 from phones and video systems)
- Tap to join from a mobile device
Some mobile devices may ask attendees to enter a numeric password.
- Join by phone
- Join by video system, application or Skype for business
Dial [email protected]
- You can also dial 184.108.40.206 and enter your meeting number.