- This event has passed.
May 19, 2022 @ 6:00 pm - 7:30 pm
ONLINE | Foster Care & Adoption Session
Are you interested in fostering or adopting a child?
This session provides information about fostering and adopting through Methodist Home for Children.
On the agenda:
- What it means to be a foster parent.
- What the training & licensing process is all about.
- What types of children are referred to our foster care/adoption program.
- Dates for our next MAPP training class.
Required: Please fill out our Foster Parent Screening form.
- Click here to get started; we will follow up within 24 hours of receiving your form.
Join us May 19:
- Click here to join online: https://methodisthomeforchildren.my.webex.com/methodisthomeforchildren.my/j.php?MTID=m7600f80055e98b46b08ebefa74db2933
Join by meeting number:
Meeting number (access code): 2631 667 5557
Meeting password: nuMFvFPU876 (68638378 from phones and video systems)
Join by phone:
Join by video system, application or Skype for business
Dial [email protected]
You can also dial 126.96.36.199 and enter your meeting number.