- This event has passed.
September 13, 2022 @ 6:00 pm - 7:30 pm
ONLINE | Foster Care & Adoption Session
Are you interested in fostering or adopting a child?
This session provides information about fostering and adopting through Methodist Home for Children.
On the agenda:
- What it means to be a foster parent.
- What the training & licensing process is all about.
- What types of children are referred to our foster care/adoption program.
- Dates for our next MAPP training class.
Required: Please fill out our Foster Parent Screening form.
- Click here to get started; we will follow up within 24 hours of receiving your form.
Join the meeting
Meeting number: 2631 491 5426
Password: HHf5P3MJCJ8 (44357365 from phones and video systems)
Join by phone: 408.418.9388
Join by video system, application or Skype for business: Dial [email protected]
You can also dial 188.8.131.52 and enter your meeting number.