- This event has passed.
November 16, 2021 @ 6:30 pm - 8:00 pm
ONLINE | Foster Care & Adoption Session
Are you interested in fostering or adopting a child?
This session provides information about fostering and adopting through Methodist Home for Children.
On the agenda:
- What it means to be a foster parent.
- What the training & licensing process is all about.
- What types of children are referred to our foster care/adoption program.
- Dates for our next MAPP training class.
RSVP is required:
Call 888.305.4321, ext.6, or email [email protected].
Use this info to join us online November 16!
Join by Webex:
- Visit https://methodisthomeforchildren.my.webex.com/methodisthomeforchildren.my/j.php?MTID=m70b085448e0503662ce4fcfa191a5225
- Meeting number: 2634 724 8124
- Password: J6u6swRV86k (56867978 from phones and video systems)
Join by video system
- Dial [email protected]
- You can also dial 184.108.40.206 and enter your meeting number
Join by phone
- +1-408-418-9388 United States Toll
- Access code: 2634 724 8124