As a monthly giver, you are part of GroupUP – a community of compassion and action.
Monthly giving – It’s effective
- Your gift goes to work for children immediately. The collective power of steady, reliable support allows us to meet long-term needs and respond to emergencies.
- Choose a monthly amount online or download this form; we will automatically bill your credit card or draft your checking account.
- In January we will send you a year-end statement of your gifts for tax purposes.
- Your account information is securely stored through SafeSave Payment Services.
- You can stop your gifts at any time –
- email [email protected]
- call 888.305.4321, ext. 305
Methodist Home for Children is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit; donations are tax deductible to the fullest extent allowed by law. Our tax identification number is 56-0547482.
monthly gifts add up!
$5 / mo = grocery card for a family struggling with homelessness
$10 / mo = college tours for teenagers who want a better life
$25 / mo = week of summer camp for a child in foster care
$50 / mo = tutoring for a middle school student in foster care
$75 / mo = bimonthly speech therapy for a preschooler
$100 / mo = apartment furnishings for a teen living on her own