Methodist Home for Children respects the privacy of visitors to its website and has adopted this policy:
• The data and information we collect through our website is used to help us achieve our mission. It is our policy to collect and store only personal information that our supporters knowingly provide.
• We do not collect any personal information from users browsing our website. When you use the public areas of our website you are doing so anonymously. We do collect aggregate use information, such as the number of visits per page. We use aggregate data for internal and marketing purposes, but we do not collect personally identifying information.
• If while visiting our website you sign up for a newsletter, register for an event, or make a donation, you will be asked to provide certain information. In all cases this information is submitted voluntarily.
• We use secure transaction methods when collecting credit card information through our website. Your account information is securely stored at a PCI-compliant gateway hosting facility through SafeSave Payment Services.
• Our donor and client lists are not for sale. Your name and mailing information will not be sold or shared.
All materials posted on this site are subject to copyrights owned by Methodist Home for Children or other individuals or entities. Reproduction, re-transmission, or re-publication of all or any part of a document on this site is expressly prohibited, unless Methodist Home for Children or the copyright owner has expressly granted prior written consent to so reproduce, re-transmit, or re-publish the material. All other rights reserved.
The names, trademarks, service marks, and logos of Methodist Home for Children on this site may not be used in advertisements, publicity, or other venues to indicate the organization’s sponsorship of or affiliation with any product or service without the organization’s prior express written permission.
Although this website may feature links to other sites, Methodist Home for Children takes no responsibility for the content or information contained on those sites, as we do not exercise editorial or other control over these sites.
If you see any objectionable, inaccurate, or improperly functioning content or features on this site, please contact Jeannie Norris, Director of Communications at 919.754.3629 or firstname.lastname@example.org.