Every child deserves a chance
Children deserve a safe, loving home where they can thrive and live to their full God-given potential.
On Methodist Home for Children SUNDAY, you can make this happen.
Methodist Home for Children Sunday is the one day a year when congregations take up a special collection for the children served by MHC – children who come from empty homes, failing in school, looking for acceptance in all the wrong places. Neglected, abused, traumatized.
We see hope in each one of them – and you bring that hope to life. Thank you for believing and for giving.
For pastors and congregations:
- Use these resources for your service or meeting:
- click to view / download Maria’s story – a video, 3:07 minutes
- click to view / download Rev. Bruce Stanley sermon, 14:59 minutes
- click to view / download Rev. Reginald Ponder sermon, 15:20 minutes
- click to download a short intro video for your screens, 24 seconds
- static sharing image for your screens (sized for screens 4:3 and 16:9)
- print-ready bulletin insert, front and back
- MHC Profile 2020-21
- Request a speaker! Contact Jennifer Cooper, 919.754.3625 or email [email protected]
- Find stories you can use: Meet some of our kids, below …
photo by Zachary Pomeroy
Request a speaker:
Capital & Corridor Districts:
Beacon & Sound Districts:
Harbor & Gateway Districts:
Fairway & Heritage Districts:
Halie Sue Clifton
Western North Carolina: