Every child deserves a chance
Children deserve a safe, loving home where they can thrive and live to their full God-given potential.
On Methodist Home for Children SUNDAY, you can make this happen.
Methodist Home for Children Sunday is the one day a year when congregations take up a special collection for the children served by MHC – children who come from empty homes, failing in school, looking for acceptance in all the wrong places. Neglected, abused, traumatized.
We see hope in each one of them – and you bring that hope to life. Thank you for believing and for giving.
For pastors and congregations:
- Visit Dropbox for downloadable files
- Josh’s story – a video
- short mp4 file for your screens
- static sharing image for your screens
- print ready bulletin inserts
- Request a speaker! Contact Jennifer Cooper, 919.754.3625 or email email@example.com
- Get details about our ministry: Annual Report and Infancy to Independence
- Find stories you can use: Meet some of our kids, below …
Request a speaker:
Capital & Corridor Districts:
Beacon & Sound Districts:
Harbor & Gateway Districts:
Fairway & Heritage Districts:
Halie Sue Clifton
Western North Carolina: