- This event has passed.
July 14, 2016 @ 4:30 pm
• Snow Hill | Foster Care & Adoption Info Session
Are you interested in fostering or adopting a child?
Co-hosted by foster parent Sollenski Webb, this session offers information about fostering and adopting through Methodist Home for Children.
On the agenda:
● What it means to be a foster parent.
● What the training & licensing process is all about.
● What types of children are referred to our foster care/adoption program.
● Dates for our next MAPP training class in Raleigh.
RSVP is required. Call 888.305.4321, ext.6, or email [email protected].