- This event has passed.
July 12, 2022 @ 6:00 pm
ONLINE | Foster Care & Adoption Session
Are you interested in fostering or adopting a child?
This session provides information about fostering and adopting through Methodist Home for Children.
On the agenda:
- What it means to be a foster parent.
- What the training & licensing process is all about.
- What types of children are referred to our foster care/adoption program.
- Dates for our next MAPP training class.
Required: Please fill out our Foster Parent Screening form.
- Click here to get started; we will follow up within 24 hours of receiving your form.
Join the meeting:
Meeting number: 2634 643 3922
Password: C3sSm9PxXY3 (23776979 from phones and video systems)
Host key: 910292
Join by video system: Dial [email protected]
You can also dial 18.104.22.168 and enter your meeting number.
Join by phone: +1-408-418-9388 US toll; access code: 2634 643 3922