Wake, Pitt, and Wilson counties | Are you interested in fostering or adopting?
We have information sessions to answer your questions about fostering and adopting through Methodist Home for Children.
RSVP is required: Call 888.305.4321, ext.6, or email FosterandAdopt@mhfc.org.
On the agenda:
• What it means to be a foster parent.
• What the training & licensing process is all about.
• What types of children are referred to our foster care / adoption program.
• Dates for our next MAPP training class.
• April 11, Raleigh; 6:30 to 8 p.m.
• May 20, Greenville; 6:30 to 8 p.m.
• Sept. 16, Greenville; 6:30 to 8 p.m.
• Nov. 14, Raleigh; 6:30 to 8 p.m.
Remember to RSVP!