Wake and Pitt counties | Are you interested in fostering or adopting?
We have information sessions to answer your questions about fostering and adopting through Methodist Home for Children.
RSVP is required: Call 888.305.4321, ext.6, or email FosterandAdopt@mhfc.org.
On the agenda:
• What it means to be a foster parent.
• What the training & licensing process is all about.
• What types of children are referred to our foster care / adoption program.
• Dates for our next MAPP training class.
• RALEIGH: MHC Administrative Headquarters, 1041 Washington Street, 27605
• GREENVILLE: St. James UMC, 2000 E. 6th Street, Library (in building behind playground), 27858
• ROCKY MOUNT: First United Methodist Church Annex, 273 Sunset Avenue, 27804
• Nov. 13, Raleigh; 6:30 to 8 p.m.
• Dec. 4, Raleigh; 6:30 to 8 p.m.
• Dec. 10, Greenville; 6:30 to 8 p.m.
Remember to RSVP!