Triangle and Pitt County Areas | Are you interested in fostering or adopting?
We have information sessions to answer your questions.
• What it means to be a foster parent.
• What the training & licensing process is all about.
• What types of children are referred to our foster care / adoption program.
• Dates for our next MAPP training class.
Virtual Sessions – click dates for details
• Thursday, May 19, 6 to 7:30 p.m.
See you online: https://methodisthomeforchildren.my.webex.com/methodisthomeforchildren.my/j.php?MTID=m7600f80055e98b46b08ebefa74db2933
• Tuesday, July 12, 6 to 5:30 p.m.
• Click to fill out our Foster Parent Screening Form; please use Chrome or Firefox browsers. We will follow up within 24 hours of receiving your entry.